Enjoy this unique opportunity to visit Aquapark and the Wellness Centre for all people over 15 years of age. In Aquapark, there are plenty of water attractions waiting for you including a 3D Laser Show projection with smoke effects and music. The Wellness Centre, on the other hand, is great to unwind from daily stress.
In Aquapark you can enjoy unique steampunk décor and three times a day watch an amazing 3D Laser Show projection on a water screen. With its smoke effects it is an amazing show of colours and animations giving visitors a strong emotional experience. If fatigue has got the better of you, go to Aquapark’s Sauna World. In short, here we offer a combination of delights to refresh the body and mind. See what else Aquapark has for you to look forward to:
- swimming pools and slides, 4 flumes,
- a romantic cave, relaxation zones, a white-water river,
- unique aquariums with sea life,
- a whirlpool in a cave, fountains and geysers,
- water massage,
- sauna and Roman steam room,
- a bar with drinks and snacks,
- a terrace where you can get a tan on a sunny day,
- water temperature in the pools between 27–30 °C.
Wellness Centre features:
- Sun meadow – A sunbed-like place with just a little bit of tanning. A full-scale, contactless light therapy for overall relaxation and rest. The recommended time of stay is 5–10 minutes.
- Laconium – A dry-style bath, a relaxation room with temperature approx. 32–36°C. For relaxation and to calm the body.
- Tepidarium – A place where relaxation is a priority. Visitors rest on a heated bed panelled with ceramic mosaic in a room with temperature between 28–32°C. Recommended for final relaxation!
- Sauna – A room with temperature around 75–85°C, panelled with wood and fitted with a sauna stove. As water is poured over the hot stones there, air humidity is maintained between 25 and 35%. It helps you loosen up your tired muscles and calm down.
- Cold pool (frigidarium) – This is used to cool down your body after a sauna session. Rapid cooling produces pleasant feelings, improves blood circulation and reduces overall fatigue.
- Icy bucket – A procedure for cooling down after a sauna session, with water temperature of about 10°C.
- Icy well – A cooling procedure using a massage with crushed ice with temperature between −2°C and −20°C.
- Whirlpool – One of the most popular wellness treatments, this pool with swirling water is designed to sit in and hydro massage your body. Water temperature is between 34–38°C. The recommended duration is up to 30 minutes.
- Roman steam – A room filled with steam of 40–50°C, with natural essences and air humidity between 70–90%. Sit on one of the heated seats let heat work its magic on your body. After a steam room session you should cool down in a pool or shower. This treatment will strengthen your immune system, improve blood circulation, unblock your respiratory pathways, clean your skin and loosen up your nerves and muscles.
- Salt inhalation – A steam room with a temperature of about 45–50°C and humidity 75–85%, with a salt solution in the form of fine mist sprayed into the air. Not only will it warm your body, but also rejuvenate your skin. It has a positive effect on the mucous membrane of your respiratory system. It is beneficial for eczema sufferers, unblocks respiratory pathways and strengthens your natural immunity. The recommended duration is 10-20 minutes.
- Herbal inhalation – A steam room filled with scents of several herbs designed to unblock respiratory pathways. The temperature is approximately 40–45°C and humidity 65–75%. The recommended duration is 10-20 minutes.
- Kneipp water therapy – A foot massage you do yourself by actively treading in a small circular pool, alternating between cold and warm water. The bottom of the pool is covered in pebbles. This therapy is helpful to treat headaches and the syndrome of cold feet, positively affects blood circulation and promotes blood circulation in your limbs.
More package details:
- this special offer package must be used in the same day
- Wellness Centre entry is for people over 15 years of age
- each Monday between 5pm and 7pm only women are allowed in the Wellness Centre
Entry to entertainment parks uses electronic or magnetic card technology. Get your card at the CENTRUM BABYLON ticket desk. The authenticity and validity of your ticket will be verified using a barcode reader.