Sauna World is a stand-alone oasis of peace accessible for all Aquapark visitors and included in the price of their ticket. Do you long for a rest? Use the relaxation zone with deckchairs and armchairs and the sauna facility. If you want to boost your immune system, the Sauna World is the place for you.
That’s what you’ll find at Sauna World:
- Finnish sauna
- Turkish bath (steam bath)
- big cooling pool
- relaxation area with sun loungers and seating
Remember that access to the sauna zone is only allowed without swimwear. You can wrap yourself in a bed sheet you can borrow for a small fee at Aquapark reception.
When visiting Sauna World, please follow the Visitor Regulations.
Why having a sauna is good for your body:
- it is beneficial for your skin, strengthening and healing it.
- it increases the resilience of your immune system and body when fighting colds,
- it relaxes tired muscles, releases stress and washes toxic substances away from the body.
Recommendations for sauna visitors:
- Any healthy person may visit Sauna World. If you suffer from any health trouble, please consult your physician before having a sauna.
- The time spent in a sauna should be divided into 10-20-minutesute intervals. After your sauna session, it’s best to use the relaxation room and rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Sauna visitors should not be disturbed or stressed out, hungry or overeaten.
- Having a sauna is accompanied by excessive sweating and fluid loss; therefore, do not forget to drink (avoid alcohol).
- For more details and procedures of proper use of a sauna see the Ten Sauna Commandments.