Upon entering, each visitor will receive a key fob bracelet to get into Aquapark and unlock and relock their locker and safe with their belongings. You can use key fob also to pay for your food and drinks at Aquapark’s bar. You’ll receive your fob upon presenting a ticket you purchased (electronic or printed).
The use of key fobs has rules:
- You can use it to open any free locker or safe. The number on your fob does not have to match that of your locker or safe.
- You will have an amount of 1,500 CZK of spending money loaded onto their key fob. You will then pay the actual total amount spent at the Aquapark ticket desk when leaving. Of course, you will have an option to increase the amount of spending money during your stay. In the case of any complaints a receipt must be provided.
- Key fobs remain property of CENTRUM BABYLON and are only lent to you. When leaving Aquapark, do not forget to return it. Visitors will be charged 1,800 CZK for the loss of their key fob.
- Key fobs are provided to every visitor without exception including small children. Parents may leave their children’s key fobs in their locker for the duration of their stay, and must return it at the Aquapark ticket desk upon leaving.
- If you do not know how to use your key fob, read the instructions you’ll find right by the lock of your locker or safe.
- When vacating the premises, please leave the locker or safe door open. This will show other visitors that they can use them to keep their belongings.