Experience an unforgettable day in the BABYLON CENTER with your children!
Funpark invites children to a playful world, where they practice and develop movement skills, coordination, agility, but also imagination and creativity through the many attractions that the new amusement park offers them. Funpark Babylon wants to show children a healthier alternative to the virtual world.
Lunapark stretches over 3,000 m2, offering fun to all generations in all weathers. Here you’ll find:
- merry-go-rounds, swings, climbing frames, a trampoline,
- a climbing wall,
- Torro the wild bull rodeo ride,
- Indoor Adventure Golf,
- video games, simulators,
- all is included in the price of your ticket without any time limitations,
- refreshments on the premises.
- plan your visit to each of the centres according to their opening times
iQPARK makes the world of science and technology accessible. Interactivity is the underlying principle. Not only will you have piles of fun but as many of your senses as possible will be involved. Games, experiments and up to 200 exhibits are there to help introduce in interactive form phenomena surrounding us in everyday life.
iQPARK is very different from a classroom desk. You’ll experience water play, get lost in a mirror labyrinth, explore your own body using a thermal imaging camera and lie on a fakir’s bed. A rotating water tunnel and a bubblenarium are sure to impress you, and so is the dummy of the tallest man on the planet you can have your picture taken with. One of the very popular attractions is a weather forecasting studio where you can have a go at being a weatherman.
What’s awaiting you at iQPARK:
- 200 interactive, playful, entertaining and educational exhibits divided into theme categories Man, Environment, Play and Trivia
- fun and entertainment for all age groups from every walk of life,
- household objects used by our ancestors,
- tests, riddles, quizzes, games, brain teasers, demonstrations of phenomena and laws of nature,
- interesting bits about humans (such body anatomy, senses and genetic influences).
- iQPARK is part of iQLANDIA, a complex worth seeing in its entirety. Check out its opening times and ticket prices.
More information on using the package:
- the advantageous package must be used up in one day
- spread out your visit to the individual centers according to their opening hours
- vouchers have a 6 months expiry date from the date of payment and cannot be extended
Please note that printed vouchers as well as electronic tickets must be submitted at the ticket desk of each respective entertainment centre and the Wellness Centre of CENTRUM BABYLON before entering. Entry to entertainment centres is processed based on electronic or magnetic cards, which can be used in some of the areas such as Aquapark and Funpark as a locker key or to pay for food and beverages. Your ticket will be checked for authenticity and validity using a barcode reader.