The multi entry card can be used only by one person on the same day and its expiry date cannot be extended.
For persons over 15 years of age!
Worries, trouble at work, stress and too much on your shoulders? At our Wellness Centre we have no idea what that means. Here, ailments like this get washed away in a matter of minutes. If you like, you can spend all day in its antiquity-style-spa setting.
Wellness Centre features:
- Sun meadow – A sunbed-like place with just a little bit of tanning. A full-scale, contactless light therapy for overall relaxation and rest. The recommended time of stay is 5–10 minutes.
- Laconium – A dry-style bath, a relaxation room with temperature approx. 32–36°C. For relaxation and to calm the body.
- Tepidarium – A place where relaxation is a priority. Visitors rest on a heated bed panelled with ceramic mosaic in a room with temperature between 28–32°C. Recommended for final relaxation!
- Sauna – A room with temperature around 75–85°C, panelled with wood and fitted with a sauna stove. As water is poured over the hot stones there, air humidity is maintained between 25 and 35%. It helps you loosen up your tired muscles and calm down.
- Cold pool (frigidarium) – This is used to cool down your body after a sauna session. Rapid cooling produces pleasant feelings, improves blood circulation and reduces overall fatigue.
- Icy bucket – A procedure for cooling down after a sauna session, with water temperature of about 10°C.
- Icy well – A cooling procedure using a massage with crushed ice with temperature between −2°C and −20°C.
- Whirlpool – One of the most popular wellness treatments, this pool with swirling water is designed to sit in and hydro massage your body. Water temperature is between 34–38°C. The recommended duration is up to 30 minutes.
- Roman steam – A room filled with steam of 40–50°C, with natural essences and air humidity between 70–90%. Sit on one of the heated seats let heat work its magic on your body. After a steam room session you should cool down in a pool or shower. This treatment will strengthen your immune system, improve blood circulation, unblock your respiratory pathways, clean your skin and loosen up your nerves and muscles.
- Salt inhalation – A steam room with a temperature of about 45–50°C and humidity 75–85%, with a salt solution in the form of fine mist sprayed into the air. Not only will it warm your body, but also rejuvenate your skin. It has a positive effect on the mucous membrane of your respiratory system. It is beneficial for eczema sufferers, unblocks respiratory pathways and strengthens your natural immunity. The recommended duration is 10-20 minutes.
- Herbal inhalation – A steam room filled with scents of several herbs designed to unblock respiratory pathways. The temperature is approximately 40–45°C and humidity 65–75%. The recommended duration is 10-20 minutes.
- Kneipp water therapy – A foot massage you do yourself by actively treading in a small circular pool, alternating between cold and warm water. The bottom of the pool is covered in pebbles. This therapy is helpful to treat headaches and the syndrome of cold feet, positively affects blood circulation and promotes blood circulation in your limbs.
For more information and opening times see our website on www.hotelbabylon.cz.