- the advantageous package must be used up in one day
- spread out your visit to the individual centers according to their opening hours
Entry to entertainment parks uses electronic or magnetic card technology. Get your electronic key fob to claim your package at the ticket desk of CENTRUM BABYLON – opens at 10:00. The authenticity and validity of your ticket will be verified using a barcode reader.
Enjoy an unforgettable day at CENTRUM BABYLON with your children! In Aquapark you can watch an amazing 3D Laser Show projection on a water screen. Lunapark and its rides will amaze each kid, whether still wearing nappies or being close to teenage years. And in iQPARK everyone will have fun to their heart’s content – dad, mum and all the other members of your family who want to put their knowledge to a test.
In Aquapark you can enjoy unique steampunk décor and three times a day watch an amazing 3D Laser Show projection on a water screen. With its smoke effects it is an amazing show of colours and animations giving visitors a strong emotional experience. If fatigue has got the better of you, go to Aquapark’s Sauna World. In short, here we offer a combination of delights to refresh the body and mind. See what else Aquapark has for you to look forward to:
- swimming pools and slides, 4 flumes,
- a romantic cave, relaxation zones, a white-water river,
- unique aquariums with sea life,
- a whirlpool in a cave, fountains and geysers,
- water massage,
- sauna and Roman steam room,
- a bar with drinks and snacks,
- a terrace where you can get a tan on a sunny day,
- water temperature in the pools between 27–30 °C.
Lunapark stretches over 3,000 m2, offering fun to all generations in all weathers. Here you’ll find:
- merry-go-rounds, swings, climbing frames, a trampoline,
- a climbing wall,
- Torro the wild bull rodeo ride,
- Indoor Adventure Golf,
- video games, simulators,
- all is included in the price of your ticket without any time limitations,
- refreshments on the premises.
- plan your visit to each of the centres according to their opening times
iQPARK makes the world of science and technology accessible. Interactivity is the underlying principle. Not only will you have piles of fun but as many of your senses as possible will be involved. Games, experiments and up to 200 exhibits are there to help introduce in interactive form phenomena surrounding us in everyday life.
iQPARK is very different from a classroom desk. You’ll experience water play, get lost in a mirror labyrinth, explore your own body using a thermal imaging camera and lie on a fakir’s bed. A rotating water tunnel and a bubblenarium are sure to impress you, and so is the dummy of the tallest man on the planet you can have your picture taken with. One of the very popular attractions is a weather forecasting studio where you can have a go at being a weatherman.
What’s awaiting you at iQPARK:
200 interactive, playful, entertaining and educational exhibits divided into theme categories Man, Environment, Play and Trivia fun and entertainment for all age groups from every walk of life, household objects used by our ancestors, tests, riddles, quizzes, games, brain teasers, demonstrations of phenomena and laws of nature, interesting bits about humans (such body anatomy, senses and genetic influences). iQPARK is part of iQLANDIA, a complex worth seeing in its entirety. Check out its opening times and ticket prices.